Who we are
Chandler’s Ford Help was formed at the very start of the COVID-19 Crisis of 2020. It is for the good people of Chandler’s Ford to get together to help our older and vulnerable neighbours in our community during the COVID-19 outbreak.
What we do
We also can help with various things like changing a light bulb, cutting peoples lawn, taking a letter/parcel to the post office, or anything you may need.
How does it work?
- You contact us asking for Help
- The co-ordinator assign the task to a volunteer
- The volunteer receives the information required to complete the task
- The volunteer makes contact with you and provide the service
- You can provide us with feedback
Become a volunteer
You can get involved registering as a volunteer.
Make a donation
Your generosity makes our work possible. Whether you contribute financially or help us with food and supplies for our benefactors.
We have a Go Fund Me Page to raise vital money to support the elderly and vulnerable.
What we heard from you
This is the feedback we received so far. You can add yours using the Feedback Form